[TowerTalk] AB-105/FRC advice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-105/FRC advice
From: zettel@libby.org (Steve Zettel)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:24:54 -0600
Many thanks to all who replied to my questions concerning taking down and
recycling an AB-105 tower. I tried to reply individually to everyone, but I
got confused as to who I did and who I didn't. No slight intended if I
didn't acknowledge you personally (and yes, I AM losing my mind if you
received two replies back!).

At the last minute, the CO of the Reserve Center decided he didn't have the
authority to just dispose of the tower, so for right now the project is on
hold.

If I get permission to continue, I have all of your good advice, and will
be renting a 50' crane ($65/hour) to lay it over, then dismantling with a
portable air compressor/air wrench and transporting home on my snowmobile
trailer.

Probably for the best ,anyway, since I haven't completely finshed my 90'
Rohn 45 tower yet!

Thanks again for all the help,

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
Libby, MT USA