[TowerTalk] MARB550 Collapse

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MARB550 Collapse
From: friday@ccnet.com (Jack)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:45:34 -0700
Thanks for all the input and support regarding my tower collapse over
the weekend.  requested information on the tower itself:
I believe it is about 6 or 7 years old.
I just bought it used and this was the first time I cranked it up.
I did not lubricate the cables and pulleys (mistake)
The antenna on the top was a Force12 3CS tribander (12 foot boom) no
wind / weight approx.30 pounds
It was not attached to a rotor (base mounted) at the time.

Any other questions? I'd be happy to answer.
I am located in Oakland, CA
Jack