[TowerTalk] antenna height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna height
From: n4kg@juno.com (T. A. Russell)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 19:28:13 -0600
re:  K4ISV  antennas

You neglected to  mention that you are also located on a hill.
With rolling ground, it is possible for VERY  HIGH  antennas
to virtually cover ALL angles that the ionosphere will support.
(This is GOOD.....Lucky  You!)

>From my valley, my 40 ft high TH7 often is better than
my 60 to 80 ft high monobanders to Europe and Africa,
especially in the afternoon

de  Tom  N4KG