[TowerTalk] Thanks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks
From: n8ug@juno.com (Press W Jones)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:09:28 EDT
My sincere thanks to all who responded to my request for a critique on
the www site we have had put together. There were close to 30 comments
and suggestions, all of which I condensed to a file and sent to our site
creator, Cahaba Internet. Bill Levey, who is Cahaba Internet, answered
the comments for me, inserting them in the text of the collection.
Between all of your comments and Bill's responses and changes, I learned
more than I have ever imagined about the www and its mysterious ways and
means.
I have addressed the above to the reflector, and reiterate my thanks -
the help I received was priceless.
To all of the respondents directly, I attach the commentary and responses
for your interest. If anyone else would like a copy, please advise.
Finally, should any of you need a website and need professional help, you
would be hard pressed to find a better pro than Bill - ring his bell!
73 to all,
Press Jones, N8UG
The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use n8ug@juno.com or (864) 895-4195 for tech help