[TowerTalk] Clicking Noise G 800SDX Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clicking Noise G 800SDX Rotator
From: rlubash@poco.mv.com (Richard Lubash)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:23:17 -0400
I Just put up a Tennadyne 10 element Log Periodic and am using a new Yaesu
G 800SDX Rotator. I have noticed after changing directions a few minutes
later the Rotator Control box lets out from one to a series of clicks
(relay or ratcheting). I was wondering if this was normal or it was time to
exchange the unit before the 10 day exchange period was up.

Information from anyone with experience with this rotator would be appreciated.

thanks es 73

Richard / N1VXW

Richard Lubash
rlubash@poco.mv.com