[TowerTalk] Oops! Wrong City!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oops! Wrong City!
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:02:16 -0500
Hi Gang,

My wife just proof-read my last posting and told me I had inadvertently moved
Jack Goforth, K4IBP, and L.B Cebik, W4RLN, from their rightful homes in
beautiful Knoxville, TN to Nashville, TN.  Sorry about the typo guys!  Poof!
Now you're back home.

Tennessee is an absolutely fabulous state to visit and photograph. After all,
what could possibly be bad about a state that those two guys call home... along
with Dolly Parton?  My biggest regret is not being there now...in what should
be a spectacularly colorful fall season! The variety of Tennessee's vegetation
would astound any plant lover.... and TOWER owner!  (Did have to get that word
in somehow!)

73,

Roger, K2JAS