[TowerTalk] CATV Hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:03:55 -0500

---------------------- Forwarded by Tyler G Stewart/BENN/CEC on 10/30/97
09:00 AM ---------------------------

Tyler G Stewart
10/30/97 09:03 AM

To:   n4zr@contesting.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline  (Document link not converted)

Remeasure it using a wattmeter and 75:50 ohm matching transformers and let
me know what you get.

I wouldnt trust loss measurements from one of those antenna sweepers, and
most are not set up for 75 ohms. However, it's
always possible that you have some other problem with that particular
feedline.

73, Ty K3MM