[TowerTalk] A4S High SWR on 15m

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A4S High SWR on 15m
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:48:44 -0800
Bill,
First step is to remove the antenna connection at the end of the hard line
and install a dummy load. Next, check the vswr on the 15 meter band but
sweep from 20.5 to 22.0. If it's flat then the hard line is fine--isolate
the antenna problem. if it isn't flat then look at the hard line or
connectors or remote switch.

Lane

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>