[TowerTalk] Do You accept Credit Cards?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Do You accept Credit Cards?
From: renhoek@drlr.com (renhoek@drlr.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 97 17:36:15 EST
To find out how to accept credit cards online and off, visit:
http://www.griff.net/credit/cards.html
Many companies are not getting the results they anticipated when
starting their own business; let alone their web business, and with good
reason.   Well, one of the reasons is they were not and are not
accepting credit cards. If they were, they were not getting the benefits
of a merchant account that caters to online and offline business.  If
you are looking to offer your online customers more options when they
visit your website, I invite you to visit
http://www.griff.net/credit/cards.html to learn more.

The right answer to the above question--(Do you accept credit cards?):
means more business, higher sale amounts, and higher profits.  It is a
proven fact: more Americans prefer using credit cards-for more kinds of
purchases-than ever before-and more kinds of businesses are accepting
them, too!

Here comes the Good News:  If you think you are too small, "too
unconventional," or if you've ever been turned down for a Merchant
Account, you'll be happy to know about EMS USConnect's easy, affordable
way to accept credit cards.  EMS USConnect eliminates the "endless"
expenses and "hidden" fees charged by other credit card processors, with
these and other great features:

*2% Discount Rate
*No Monthly Minimum Billing Fee
*No Statement Fee if No Sales Made for the Month
*Money Available in 2 Business Days
*Windows-Based or Macintosh Compatible Credit Card Processing Software
Available
*Referral Program-$100 Reward For Each Referred Account
*And Many More Benefits??.

If you are a small business, Internet-based, Mail-Order, Phone-Order, or
Start up business, its
never been a better, more profitable time to ACCEPT CREDITS CARDS.  Let
us show you how easily, and affordably you can do it. Today.

I invite you to browse our website for more information:
http://www.griff.net/credit/cards.html
After you have viewed the website and feel it will benefit you by
assisting in helping you reach your business goals, I am proud to offer
you a Free Hand Painted Animation Art Cels ($100 value) just for taking
time out of your busy schedule in your effort to help your business
grow.
You will find the free artwork is listed under our free gift section.
Just our way of saying Thank You!

I hope this truly helps.  It definitely helped me. This may be for you
and your business, and it may not, (and that's o.k. too)., but at least
you had the opportunity to learn of such a benefit to offer your future
customers.
Thank you for your time.
Wishing you smarter, not harder choices.
Karen Griffin
http://www.griff.net/credit/cards.html