[TowerTalk] Climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing
From: gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU (George T. Daughters)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:18:46 +0008
dick wrote,

<snip, snip, snip>

> the tower work got so intense that I overshot my weight
> goal by seven pounds (after having lost about 35). I actually had to start
> eating significantly more to compensate for the additional energy
> expenditure.

excellent!  i (and others, i'll bet) will use your experience as
justification for buying and erecting a new BIG antenna system!  (but
honey, don't you want me to lose weight?)

even better... doctor, if you think i should lose weight, please
prescribe about 70 feet of rohn, supplemented by orion, with
additional force-12's!  (and THAT would be tax-deductible!)

happy holidays es 73,
George T. Daughters, K6GT