[Antennas] Re: [YCCC] Re: [TowerTalk] old books

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennas] Re: [YCCC] Re: [TowerTalk] old books
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 18:52:46 +0800
Ed Loranger wrote:

> Many of the books there were library cast-aways.  So even
> if you give to a library, the books could eventually end up
> sitting on a shelf forever, at obscene prices.

That's very true! Our local library has a "Friends of the Library" sale
every year.  They sell old books and magazines.  After a magazine is 3
years old, they sell them off. Even QST's. There are always  big boxes
full of old books for sale. Lots of them are donated by people and never
put on the shelfs.
Tom W7WHY