[TowerTalk] Climbing Belt with Leg straps??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belt with Leg straps??
From: rchambers@aguirre.com (Ron Chambers)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:09:32 -0600
Landen KC5QDZ wrote:
"...Hi everyone, I am looking for a climbing belt with straps..."
I had similar thoughts and went to REI, a mountain
climbing/canoeing/biking/camping type outdoor store here in Dallas...
(mainly to look at the ropes) ..... They have the typical rappelling
harnesses that fit around your waist and have straps for the legs....I
believe REI is a nationwide chain.....I suspect that a lot of the mountain
climbing hardware - ropes, clamps, grips, shoes/boots, gloves,
harnesses would be very useful for tower climbing safety....

73
K5PN/Ron