[TowerTalk] 160 meter Antenna's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 meter Antenna's
From: ATanner283@aol.com (ATanner283)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 06:10:17 EST
    Many thanks to all , including the two manufacturer's , who sent me e-mail
and postings in reply to my questions on antennas for 160. I recvd more help
than I ever imagined, and every bit was valuable. All that is left is for ME
to get busy and decide which system I want to play with. Wishing everyone a
very merry Xmas and prosperous new year.
Thanks Again    73

Al      W8FAX