[TowerTalk] erection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] erection
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: 7 Jan 1998 07:48:54 -0400
Hi Bruce,

You could always get 3 of those small, cheap "bullet" levels, tape one to
each leg of the tower section.

Pound a stake in the ground about 10' out from each leg of the tower.
Attach a rope from each tower leg (about 6' up), then around the appropriate
stake and back to the tower where it can be tied off.

Level by adjusting the rope end from each stake and watch the levels....

Really simple, but I've seen it work well.

73
John K1RC
35 MI NW OF BOSTON

PS,  Dont stand on the tower base for long periods of time while the
     concrete is drying.......