[TowerTalk] Force 12 5BA antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 5BA antenna
From: aelstien@pop.wwa.com (Allan Elstien)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:10:44 -0500
Good evening.

I am interested in purchasing a Force 12 Model 5BA antenna. While I have
heard a lot about the Force 12 C-3 and others I haven't much about the 5BA.

I would like the opportunity to ask about installation, performance and
withstanding the tough Chicago winters.

If you know someone who has a 5BA or participated in the installation or
operation of one I would appreciate hearing from you.

My new tower will be a tri-ex LM-354 54' crank up tilt over model with 16
sq. ft. wind load capability at 50mph. I would like to put a super antenna
on top the tower.

Thanks very much for your input.

73, Allan N9AT