[TowerTalk] Force 12 5BA antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 5BA antenna
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 09:29:00 -0600
Hi Allan

I have the Force12 EF320 @ 50ft and a 4BA 10 ft above it. This
combination is essentially a 5BA. The reason I used this combination is
to keep the turning radius under 20ft. I'm in a woods and didn't want to
remove any more trees than necessary.  I am very happy with the
combination. The antennas were very easy to assemble and I get very good
reports on all bands. Delivery was about 2 weeks and Tom gave excellent
support on any questions I had. I hope this was of some help.

73 Steve W8GAZ