[TowerTalk] RE: Antenna analyzers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Antenna analyzers
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:52:57 EST
     With some chagrin I am letting you know that I am having a helluva time
posting the results of the antenna analyzer comments. It seems that our
keyword filter for TowerTalk includes the word 'tango echo sierra tango' (get
it? If I spell it out this message will get bounced) in order to keep those
pesky te*t ("is anybody getting this?") posts from going to the reflector.
Unfortunately it also looks up 'tango echo sierra tango' in the body of the
message and bounces everything with that word in it. Guess what? The antenna
analyzer post has that word  in it and got bounced. Repeatedly. I've tried
posting it 5 times already and am hoping that the TowerTalk sysgod can get it
straightened out so that you can actually get the information.

      WARNING - it's a long post but makes for interesting reading. Any day
now.

73 and hoping you get it soon,   Steve  K7LXC