[TowerTalk] Multiple antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiple antennas
From: k4oj@ij.net (k4oj)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:47:05 -0500
Cameraman K4VUD writes:

"over any one path, different antennas will work differently as condx.
change and that the most lowely antenna (little vert.?) will be the best
at sometime or another."

[Sounds like you are giving me justification for all the antenna work
coming up in the next two weeks for me!]

'VUD adds:

"Also, since I put up a Beverage, I can hear Europe on 160 !!!  I would say
from this experience with the Beverage, that if u do not have a real rcve
ant. for 160, just have fun on the other bands.  I did not know how hard I
was hitting my head on the wall of 160 until I got an ant. that could
hear."

[unfortunately there are some FL stations that can't hear even other FL
stations! Glad you are not an alligator anymore, Charlie!

NOW - back to work on this fitting........

73 - see you in the FQP

de

Jim White, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net
a proud member of THE Florida Contest Group
...visit our website @
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP?
Check out the new Florida QSO Party (its April 25 & 26, 1998)  @