[TowerTalk] Standard Broadcast Station Listing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Standard Broadcast Station Listing
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R Bartels)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:53:37 MST
Hello Chuck,
On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:32:05 -0600 Chuck <dietz@texas.net> writes:
>I would like to use BC stations to test beverages.  Anyone know where
>can get a listing of standard BC stations with freq., location, power
>etc.?
>
>There used to be a "White's Radio Log" if I remember correctly,
>however,
>I have not seen one in years.
   My dad has told me about "White's".  However, my "bible" is the "World
Radio and TV Handbook".  It has MUCH more info than you're asking for
here, but I find it extremely helpful with my SWL and MW DXing.
   Hope this helps.
                                                           73,
                                                           Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
** Beyond Infinity - scanning & WWW develop. **   |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/beyond-infinity -------         RRR)*

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]