[TowerTalk] New York Times Article

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New York Times Article
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 15:49:29 -0500
Hi Gang,

We've recently read in this esteemed forum posts decrying the New York
Times article that contained several inaccuracies. What appears to be
missed is that in spite of these glaring errors (glaring to us at least)
the article is a much needed bit of positive publicity.

You are invited to read the article on-line for yourselves and make up your
own minds as to it's merits.... always a good thing. Go to......

http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/98/03/circuits/articles/05ham-radio.html

It's an interesting read and I highly recommend it to you.

Roger, K2JAS/4