[TowerTalk] 2" Muffler clamp summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2" Muffler clamp summary
From: rudder1@ibm.net (Malcolm Clark)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:32:09 +0000
Charlie Summers wrote:

> Hi to all:
>
> There were numerous places suggested as a source of ss or plated 2"
> muffler clamps.  Below is a partial listing of some of the sources:
>
> Harbaugh  http://www.harbach.com
> Lightning Bolt Antennas
> Marine Supply House
> Auto Speed Shops
> J.C. Whitney
> Local hardware stores (I don't seem to be able to locate them here)
>
> At any rate, this is a start.  That Harbaugh lead is a great lead.  Look
> at their website and you will see what I mean.

Jamestown Distributors has SS and Galvanized u-bolts (square and round
types) plus very good prices.  I have ordered from them several times
with no problems.  There is no minimum that I am aware of and they take
credit cards.  There primary business is as a marine fasteners supply
house.

1-800-423-0030.

73 Malcolm KR4HP