[TowerTalk] Slump testing?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slump testing?
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 00:21:52 -0400
Slump is an indicator of how stiff your mix is big guy....

It is not directly related to how many PSI the concrete is...

There is a tube which is filled with some of the mix and when that tube is
slid off of the vertical wet concrete, how much it slumps or settles in
height tells then how stiff (dry) the mix is...

I cannot believe they would put you through this on concrete which is
basically going to be used under compression, only....but then again I
don't know why everyone doesn't live in Florida where as we all know, it is

less than three weeks 'til the Florida QSO Party!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm