[TowerTalk] What to do???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What to do???
From: n0av@netins.net (Jim Harvey)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:41:31 -0500
Jim,

I was very surprised to read your post stating that your stack of three TH6's
was "about worthless". I have a similar setup here...three TH6's at 40,70 &
100' on a rotating tower. I also use the Dunestar stackmatch and have the
ability to switch to any individual antenna or any combination of two. My setup
seems to work very well....in addition, W0FLS who is about 90 miles south of
me, has a three high stack of TH7's which he is very pleased with. My tribander
stack replaced 5 & 6 element monobanders and I have not been sorry. Before you
make any big changes are you sure your tribander stack is working correctly?

Good Luck & 73,

Jim N0AV