[TowerTalk] Rotator Plate Alignment Procedure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Plate Alignment Procedure
From: KC5QDZ@iamerica.net (Landen Stoker)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:36:11 -0500
I have read several messages about the recommendations that W7NI
recommends, for aligning the mast inside the mast tube, by bolting the
mast to the rotator, then the rotator to the rotor plate, and finally
doing the alignment by tightening the plate on the tower as the last
step. I realized last weekend that my AS25G rotor plate has no side to
side adjusting. It barely fits in the 25G. It is completely snug, has
anyone else ran into this problem? How is the best way to try to keep
the mast centered in the mast tube?
73' s and Safe Tower Climbing
Landen KC5QDZ@IAMERICA.NET