[TowerTalk] Dipole Secrets Finally Revealed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dipole Secrets Finally Revealed
From: jfeustle@uoft02.utoledo.edu (jfeustle)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:16:34 -0400
Hey, Roger, I bet these dipoles work great on negative frequencies, you
know, the ones that are the mirror images of what we use. Holy cow!, just
think of all that unused spectrum. Personally, I wouldn't let this out of
the Presley Institute if I were you. The FCC will want to auction off the
negative frequency spectrum which, according to the laws of mirrored
images, means that they would have to pay commercial companies to take
these frequencies. There goes Social Security!

Fun reading.

73, Joe, N8JF