[TowerTalk] BP filters against power line noise

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BP filters against power line noise
From: kb0pyo@rconnect.com (Mark Brown)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:02:25 -0500
Hi All
     My recent email to the fcc regarding power line noise
was "we do not regulate power companies". In other words
don't bother me I don't care. If you live in Minnesota &
problems with NSP & live outstate good luck! I gave them the
actual pole number over a year ago & it's still not fixed,
next step is the rifle & get rid of the offending insulator
(I can see the arc when its dark!)
     Mark