[TowerTalk] tower spacing/ washing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower spacing/ washing
From: SE060676@MSXSOPC.shell.com (Effinger SH (Sam) @MSXSOPC)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 13:09:59 -0500
I am planning on putting up my second tower and wonder how far apart I
should space them ??

eventually I will have 3 in a row from East to West.....if I place them a
quarter wave on 160 metets what formula should I use ??/   I plan on shunt
feeding them ..

also I have some Rohn 45 sections that have been painted red and
white....can i remove the paint with a power washer with around 2000
psig...yes i will wear gloves...glasses and wear protective clothing and not
point the spray nozzle at anybody...( for all the  Da's who will comment on
that)

would this also remove rust ???  if there are no comments i will have the
answer in a month as i plan to try it ....
any idea would be appreciated .....

Thank you for reading this .....Sam   K9SD
Sam Effinger
SIET- Utilities