[TowerTalk] Re: Harpole and "flat earth"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Harpole and "flat earth"
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:07:17 -0500
This is one of those things that just aint so. I would like for you to
quote the source of this claim.

Even the Greeks of the days of Athens knew better.  There have been people
in "authority" who made this claim (ie, flat earth), but they were NOT
scientists.

Bill- W4BSG

At 02:24 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote: *** IN PART ***

>Remember, the best SCIENCE in the Western World, at one time in history,
>affirmed that the earth is flat.  There's good science and then there is
>the other stuff.  I say,"Good try, but cracks are left open."
>de K4VUD

Bill Aycock   W4BSG
Jackson County, AL
EM64vr