[TowerTalk] Comparisons

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comparisons
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 21:54:33 +0100
that's a big difference in height!   Were you comparing on 20 or 10?  I might
buy that on 10 but certainly not on 20.  There is a huge difference between my
KT34XA at 38 and the one at 72 feet on 20, but that difference is minimal on
10.  I'm sure that's most or all of the difference you are observing, not the
antennas (unless there is something wrong with the TH7)l.

73, Ty K3MM