[TowerTalk] Tower Refurbish Advice ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Refurbish Advice ?
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:50:32 +0100
Sam,

Please tell us whether the tower is currently installed in a concrete base or is
it not installed yet?  There are a couple of procedures you can use depending on
whether the tower is in the ground now or not.

Also, tell us where the rust is located, how old the tower is, whether you have
had it installed before or if its "new" and has been laying around outside for a
while (how long?).

There is more to it than spraying with cold-galv.

Bill