[TowerTalk] Lightning wipes out station plus.....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning wipes out station plus.....
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:28:24 EDT
<I took a major lightning strike that blew out almost everything I had
related to amateur radio, in addition to all of the computers, some
household items, etc. I'm slowly getting back on my feet after this one...>

Sorry to hear about your losses.  Can't help you with the Alliance HD73
replacement but try www.rotordoc.com.  I can offer you good discounting on
PolyPhaser EMP devices.  Most of my PolyPhaser customers come to me AFTER a
hit, except folks here on TT, and they also submit many requests for insurance
valuations, which we take care of at no cost.  Most of them also say they
never had trouble for years.  It only takes a split second to lose everything,
including you and your loved ones.  Good luck with recovering.  Regards,
Steve Davis, K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:   Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.