[TowerTalk] Lightning wipes out station plus.....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning wipes out station plus.....
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 12:21:35 EDT

<< Steve:   Why does PolyPhaser not show up when one selects lightning
 protection from the menu at your web site?  Your post convinced me to look
 .. but ... 73, DavidC  AA1FA >>
Hi Dave,  Sorry about the inconvenience.  There is only one P Phaser item (
the rotor cable protector - and the price is wrong as PP raised prices), found
on the site under "EMP" or "Lightning Protection" as our commercial business
deals mainly via calls and the PP catalog.  Since things changed at PP ref.
service to hams, we let hams know we can service it but haven't expanded the
product line on  the web site.  In the meantime, I'd be glad to send you a PP
catalog if you'd like it.  We have a number of revisions to the site: price
changes, a new section of specials and close-outs for commercial and ham.  We
will be submitting these changes all at once to our programmer so bear with
us.    Thanks, 73,  Steve Davis, K!PEK
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:   Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.