[TowerTalk] This Reflector.. Please read

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] This Reflector.. Please read
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 22:30:11 -0400

-QTH.COM,
-LOOSE, LOSE, THERE, THEIR
-TEST DONT BOTHER READING
-KENWOOD REFLECTOR?
-MANAGING INFORMATION

These are all subjects recently posted to this list that have NOTHING to do
with towers or antennas.

Please take a moment before posting to this list and ask yourself one very
simple question... "Does this message have anything to do with towers or
antennas?"

If you are replying to someone that makes a post to this list, please keep
it private unless you feel that your reply will be of benefit to the
discussion (the list).

If you feel like you can't find the answer anywhere else to an off subject
question... keep my email handy and send it to me personally.  If I can't
answer it, I will point you to someone who can.

Thanks

Bill Fisher, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)
http://www.contesting.com