[TowerTalk] towertalk subjects

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towertalk subjects
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:09:36 +0100
I don't appreciate others posting this licensing crap onto the reflector
either, like k5rc, I too get 80+ emails a day without seeing this stuff.

Maybe what needs to be done to make these people listen is to have them
automatically banned from the reflector for posting this stuff. Maybe that
will smarten them up a little bit and make them understand that others are
more interested in TOWERS and appropriate subjects than their replies and
views of what they think ham licenses should be.

Flame away, i've got triple lined kevlarbestos undies, but do it privately,
so I can be sure to put your replies in the trash box......where they belong.

Now let's get on to helping others with their tower projects.

Scott
KA1CLX