[TowerTalk] towertalk subjects

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towertalk subjects
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:00:15 +0100
Jeff, Ed, and i'm sure others, If you don't like it, then i'm sorry, but
the matter of proper subjects was addressed by Steve and Bill and the
messages still keep coming through.
I think that I did act gentlemanly. What exactly do you consider vulgar and
belligerent? Because I posted what I felt? Because i've seen 5 more of
these messages since the announcement was made not to? Get real.
Your form of intelligent discourse is to try and discredit/defame me by
posting this to the reflector?
Your reply gets the big thunk too. Right in the trash can. Where it belongs.