[TowerTalk] HDR-300 "pots"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDR-300 "pots"
From: n6ig@netcom.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Bud wrote:

> Presently this pot is made by Bourns ( in Mexico ) and bears a part number
> 3543S-1-102.  I just used my last replacement today and the way lightning
> takes these things out I will need some more before Summer is over...

Go to:

http://www.bourns.com

and search for the part number, it is a valid number and they will even
offer to send you a sample!  They have a list of distributors, but I
didn't go that far.  I suspect they may be available from Newark
(1-800-4NEWARK or www.newark.com) although it isn't in their latest
catalog (but most other Bournes products are).

Good luck!

73, Jim  N6IG