[TowerTalk] Thrust Bearing Problem...maybe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust Bearing Problem...maybe
From: babblarr@cwis.isu.edu (Larry Babb)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:12:09 -0600
K4SB wrote:
        I don't think that is the case with the HyGain rotators.  And,
the question was phrased in such a way, that it may or may not have been the
bearing that was the problem.  I
offered my experience with HyGain
rotators, because if the capacitor is defective (from age or whatever) the
rotator will buzz and hum and will
not turn.  I don't need a comment such as capacitors that cause a bearing to
malfunction.  I don't post to the
reflector very often, because of people who so anxious to flame everybody.  73
de larry