[TowerTalk] Need help with Force 12 C-3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help with Force 12 C-3S
From: otterstad@inet.uni2.dk (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:43:22 +0200

:: I called Force12 last week and was informed by the young woman who
answered
: the phone that the guy (Tom?) to answer my question was out and that I
: would have to call back. When I asked if I could leave a message and have
: him call me back she steadfastly replied that I would (have to spend my
: money) to call them back. I left two emails now at the email address on
the
: Force 12 WEB page and after a week neither of those has been answered
: either....so much for customer service.
:
: Others experience with this antenna? similiar problem? solution?

I am afraid you are in good company. Tom is a nice fellow, but there is
certainly rom for improvement in the way he is doing after-sales-service.

I have been waiting for several months for an answer, despite several
reminders.

:
: " Frustrated in Copenhagen "  Hi

Rag   OZ8RO  JW5HE LA5HE