[TowerTalk] Need help with Force 12 C-3S -Reply

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help with Force 12 C-3S -Reply
From: nx4d@sundial.net (DOUG WALLER)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:56:28 -0400
Likewise, when I assembled my C4XL/d last year, the thing went together
perfectly.  The antenna was assembled at factory, then rivit holes were
hand drilled, then matching element ends were actually marked so-as there
was no way to mis-assemble anything.  If the rivit holes do not match,
then obviously someone was trying to put the wrong pieces together, not as
marked.  I recommend the C4XL/d to anyone who wants a fabulous
40-20-17-15-12-10m beam. (and I'm working on adding 30m to it)