[TowerTalk] rotor controller

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor controller
From: gbelcas@pressenter.com (Gary M. Belcaster)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 02:06:03 +0000
Have been having a good time thinking on a little microcontoller-based
rotor controller.  I surely can't be the first to consider this (outside of
hygain that is).  I scan qst and cq pretty regularly but can't recall
seeing such a beast.  Have I missed it?  Also, just to further this a
little, a second question.  I'm assuming  that rotators convey position
information via voltage (yep, I've never dug into one).  Wondering if
anyone knows what the range of this voltage might be on say the ham-IV ie
would 8-bit resolution be sufficient.  Thanks in advance guys.

Gary