[TowerTalk] Bell Labs SWR Video Copies -Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bell Labs SWR Video Copies -Update
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:09:06 -1000

Wow,  somewhere over 60 interested now!

Have a real possible source considering the situation now;
if all woks out,  I will supply each of you an email address/
phone number where orders can be placed. Not sure
about credit card orders as yet,  but Money Orders,
certified check,   will be just fine.  Expect
that the total price for tape,  copy,  case, packing
and shipping to you will be a bit under $20,  that
is my present "guesstimate",  maybe as low as
$15,  even with Priority Mail shipping from the
copy firm.

Obviously it  is not too late to request to be on the
copy list,  and to learn the eventual source.

Will advise ASAP.

73,   Jim,  KH7M