[TowerTalk] Which Small Tribander for My Roof

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Which Small Tribander for My Roof
From: kz5qdx@communique.net (Douglas Bradford)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:47:34 -0500

--------------6396711BC9ED94D1EDED514E

> At 11:45 AM 8/12/98 -0500, Lee Buller wrote:
> >
> >At 12:20 PM 8/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >>
> >>Atlanta, so icing is a rare occurence. We do get some wind, however.

 I hope u never see a Ice Storm like the one that came
thru in 63'. Mile after mile of telephone or power poles
snapped off, I have never seen that many snapped off'.
That storm was a bad one. In Dublin Ga, they were
without Power for nearly 2 weeks.  We had come home
to Louisiana for Christmas and missed it but saw the
tremdous damage. It got Trees,Beams, Wires , Verticles
Some towers.  Glad we missed it.

--

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long  Live  CW