[TowerTalk] HyGain TH11DXX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain TH11DXX
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:23:53 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-13 09:49:29 EDT, wklinn@hotmail.com writes:

> I just bought a TH11DXX from Hygain, and (whew!) just finished
>  assembling it. I am in the process of double-checking my
>  work/measurements. Does anybody out there have experience with this
>  antenna, and know of any hidden "pitfalls" as far as critical
>  measurements (element lengths, etc) that  I should especially pay
>  attention to??

      The only problem I've seen is that an owner had the phasing lines
different than the manual and it didn't work. We found the problem when we
used an MFJ259 on it after we ran it up the tram line 20-30 feet. The swr on
one or two bands was out of whack. Found and corrected the problem and then it
worked. In fact, it works VERY WELL. You'll enjoy it.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

Champion Radio Products
http://www.championradio.com