[TowerTalk] Connecting RF Choke 40-2CD

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connecting RF Choke 40-2CD
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:03:14 +0100
One thing you could do is call CC and see if you can get one of their new
baluns they are shipping (or going to be shipping) with the new XM240 model.
It's got a current balun wound with teflon coax inside.  It uses the typical
plastic box from CC, but it should hold up if it's not manhandled on
installation, etc.

Whatever you do, just make sure everything is supported well so it's not
flapping around in the breeze.  Otherwise it's sure to break over time.

73, Ty K3MM