[TowerTalk] Re: TORQUE ARMS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TORQUE ARMS
From: n4kg@juno.com (T A RUSSELL)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:45:43 -0600

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:46 "Steven H. Sawyers n0yvy" <sawyers@inav.net>
writes:

>At 10:14 PM  8/21/98, Lee wrote:
>>
>>Why no torque arms?

>They don't do any good and are a waste of time and money.
>
>de n0yvy steve

Steve,

I am confused by this response.  How did you come to this
conclusion?  Kindly provide your  evidence.

I invite you  to climb 120 ft of Rohn 25 guyed WITHOUT torque arms
and then climb 120 ft of R25  WITH torque arms and tell me there is
NO  DIFFERENCE.   I don't buy it.   Anyone else have an opinion?

de  Tom  N4KG

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]