[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 105BAS Balun Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 105BAS Balun Question
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 18:21:08 +0100
Some kind of RF choke (BALUN, COIL, etc) is necessary to transform the
unbalanced
coax to the balanced feedpoint.  If your coaxial coil (RF Choke) is working for
you, don't change it - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Bill, N3RR

P.S. I use a coil on one of my 105CAs and a BALUN on the other.  They both work
fine.

N3RR