[TowerTalk] Telrex and Rohn 30 info needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex and Rohn 30 info needed
From: hires@rust.net (Floyd Soo, W8RO)
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 01:43:19 -0400
Gang,

A friend of mine asked me to bounce these questions off the list.
Telrex made 3 element monobanders for 10,15 and 20.  Models 103, 153
and 503; he thinks).  If they are in GWO, what are they worth, on
average?

Telrex also made a pretty H.D. rotator with a nice control head too.
Again, if it is in GWO, what may this be worth?

I think Rohn made a tower called the model 30.  Approx. 18" face with
horizontal braces, if I remember correctly.  What's a section of this
worth these days, again, assuming it's in good condx?

Thanks!
Floyd Soo, W8RO
President, HI-RES Communications, Inc.
Net Manager, Collins Collectors Assn. (#002)
QRP-L (#396)
hires@rust.net
http://www.rust.net/~hires