[TowerTalk] RG-17 conn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-17 conn.
From: n8umjohn@usit.net (N8UM)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:25:15 -0400
The RF Connection in Gaithersburg, MD is usually a great source for
RG-17/RG-218 to N or UHF connectors.  I do not remember their web address.
If you can't find it with a search engine, look it up on the Potomac Valley
Radio Club Homepage   http://www.pvrc.org  If you talk to them, ask them if
they have any RG-17 splices (very rare).

John N8UM, Oak Ridge, Tennessee