[TowerTalk] Driving Ground Rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Driving Ground Rods
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:44:12 -0700

Hi Mike(s),

'Round these parts, the proper name for that device is "T-post
Driver".  Its the thing that makes barbed wire fencing feasible
in a lot of cases.  I'm sorry.  In my earlier post I sort of
assumed that everyone knew what a T-post driver was...  Its a
device to guarantee that both arms are equally sore.  Not just
the one...

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>