[TowerTalk] 10 METERS GIANT ANTENNA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 10 METERS GIANT ANTENNA
From: Py5eg@inepar.com.br" <Py5eg@inepar.com.br (Atilano de Oms Sobrinho)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:41:57 -0200
Hi Friends:

            I'm using a 7 over 7 on 10 meters for more than 10 years and
the results are extremelly good. I still have the CQWW world record SOP
 ZV5A with this system.
            Now we in Araucaria Dx Group are developing a project for 4
antennas 5 elements each on a H structure so 20 elements spacing 1
wavelenght.
            The idea is to use the same system in our contest station in
Curitiba ZW5B and also in our Serra da Boa Vista station ZX5J.
            We try with a aluminum structure but did not work very well.
            If somebody has some ideas let us know.
            Best 73 and Dx

            Oms PY5EG